Hana TI company Ltd.(the company) operates oneqon.hanati.co.kr (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection and use of personal information we receive from users of the Site.
Hana TI company Ltd. complies with the Personal Information Protection Regulations under the relevant laws and regulations to be observed, including the Personal Information Protection Act, the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection Act.
- 1. Purpose of personal information collection and use
- The personal information is collected and used for managing customers and marketing, such as responding to customer inquiries about OneQ ON solutions.
- 2. Personal information items to be collected
1) Collected personal information items
We are collecting the following personal information to respond to customer inquiries regarding the company's solution. However, sensitive personal information that may violate the basic human rights of users is not collected.
2) Required information
Name, Phone number, Company name, Company e-mail, Requirements.
3) Optional information
Job title, Country
- 3. Agreements of collecting personal information
- When inquiring about the solution on the OneQ ON website, we ask whether the user agrees to collect, use, and provide personal information, and when the user clicks the [Agree] button, we regard it as agreeing to collect, use, and provide personal information.
- 4. Installation and operation of automatic personal information collection devices
- The following information can be automatically generated and collected in the process of using service or business processing; User's browser type and OS, visit history (IP address, connection time), cookies
- 5. Use of personal information outside of the intended purpose and provide third parties
The company does not use the users' personal information outside of the purpose of collection and use or provide it to others or other institutions.
Exceptions being made in the following cases.
① In case there is a special provision in the law
② In case necessary for investigation of a crime and for performing the court's trial duties
③ In case the user agrees or provides it to the user
④ In the case of providing minimum user information (name, phone number) necessary for statistical purposes, academic research, etc., the information is provided in a form that cannot identify a particular individual.
- 6. Matters concerning the consignment of personal information processing
- The company does not entrust personal information to an external company. In the future, if the entrusted work occurs or the entrusted work is changed, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
- 7. The period of use and retention of personal information
- In principle, users' personal information shall be destroyed without delay when the purpose of personal information collection and use is achieved (retention in maximum to 30 days). If the user requests the deletion of personal information, company deletes the information without delay.
- 8. Procedures and methods for destruction of personal information
- 1) The company destroys personal information without delay within 30 days when personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the period of personal information retention and the achievement of the processing purpose.
- 9. Matters concerning the installation, operation, and rejection of devices that automatically collect personal information
② Cookies are stored on user computer's hard disk as a very small text file sent to user’s browser by the server used to run the website. If the user visits the website later, the website server is used to read the contents of the cookies stored on the user's hard disk to maintain the user's preferences and provide customized services.
③ Cookies do not automatically/actively collect information identifying individuals, and users may refuse or delete the storage of these cookies at any time.
2) Installing, operating and rejecting cookies
① User has the option of installing cookies. Therefore, the user can either allows all cookies by setting options in the web browser or checks each time the cookies are saved Or user can refuse to save all cookies.
- 10. Matters concerning measures to ensure the safety of personal information
In handling the personal information of the information subject, the company is taking the following administrative, technical, and physical measures to ensure stability so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked,altered or damaged.
1) Administrative measures
① Establishing and implementing an internal management plan
② Training for employees and trustees who handle personal information directly
③ Regular self-inspection according to internal management plan
2) Technical measures
① Give differentiate assignment access to internal personal information processing systems to the minimum extent needed to perform their duties.
② Encrypting personal information and applying security devices that can safely transfer personal information on the network
③ Operate the backup management system and conduct regular backups to keep the system's connection records and prevent forgery.
④ Installation/operation of security programs that can prevent, clean, and monitor hacking, malware, etc.
⑤ Application of access control for illegal access and prevention of infringement through information and communication network.
3) Physical measures
① Operation of the physical access restriction system while minimizing access to computer rooms, personal information data storage rooms, etc. However, even though the company has fulfilled its duty to protect personal information, the company shall not be held responsible for any damages not attributable to the company, such as user's own carelessness or accidents in areas not managed by the company.
- 11. Matters concerning the change of personal information processing policy
- 12. Department in charge of personal information protection and contact information
In order to prevent damage caused by leakage or misuse of personal information, the company limits the number of personal information processors to a minimum number of people and designates representatives with practical responsibilities for personal information management as personal information protection managers.
The person in charge of personal information protection of the company is as follows.
1) Personal Information Protection Officer
- Position: Director of Headquarters
- Name: Guk Dong Geun
2) Department in charge of personal information protection
- Affiliated department: Security Consulting Team
- Contact: Assistant Manager Shim Woo-joon
- Contact: +82+02-2151-6462
- Mail: Hanati.email@example.com
*Connected to the privacy department.
- 13. Obligations of Notice